Do you have a story idea or guest post proposal in your hot little hand? Have a burning advertising or sponsored post-related query? Would you like to get in touch about sponsoring BucketOrange Magazine or becoming a corporate partner? Maybe you’d just like to make friends.
Email: email@example.com, or use the below contact form, and we’ll get back to you.
Writing for BucketOrange Magazine
We are always on the lookout for talented and driven young writers who are eager to be a part of our growing community. If you are interested in writing for BucketOrange Magazine, we are looking for high-quality, original, well-researched, informative and creative stories.
- Each post is typically between 800 and 1000 words
- We accept both pitches and complete articles
- Before submitting, please read as many of our previous articles as possible to get a good idea for our topics, tone, style, and voice
- Please ensure that you reference relevant, authoritative websites in a list of resources at the end of your article. For example, government websites, local law firms, non-profit organisations or peak bodies
- Include a 2-3 sentence biography and a high-quality author photo, unless you would like us to publish your article anonymously.