Millennial Advertising & Sponsored Content
BucketOrange Magazine is an industry-recognised, market changing and woman-led Australian initiative. We cater specifically to an audience of millennials (18-35 years) and the legal issues that impact their daily lives.
Our legal magazine is your direct link to one of the most influential and coveted audiences in Australia and around the world.
Bridging The LawTech Divide – How Can BucketOrange Magazine Help Your Brand?
As an independent online legal publisher, we operate at the biting point between the law and technology. BucketOrange Magazine harnesses the power of the digital space to connect young Australians with professional service providers in a groundbreaking new way.
BucketOrange is not only a way for everyday Australians to find relevant, interesting and useful legal analysis. It is also an effective medium to:
- contribute guest posts for a reputable publication
- build a strong personal profile as an industry thought leader
- inform, entertain and inspire an audience of young lawyers and non-lawyers
- engage in work that has a social impact
- lift the profile of the legal industry in Australia and internationally
- show the community a human side to the law
- reach out to a large potential new client base in a meaningful and unprecedented format.
So why not join our community of like-minded lawyers working to serve the public good?
To request a media kit, enquire about launching a sponsored content campaign, becoming a sponsor, corporate partner or advertising with BucketOrange Magazine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org